Terms and Conditions
When accessing this website and/or any of the integrated pages, this will represent your full acceptance, legally binding, of the following Terms & Conditions:
- Russia.com allows the User to use this website exclusively for informative and non-commercial purposes. None of the content of this website can be considered as advice, engagement or contractual.
- The information here contained is not confidential nor does it establish a contractual relationship between the User and Russia.com or with any of its IP.
- This website does not constitute a proposal to engage the User and the User should not decide to act or not to act based on any information contained on this website
- Russia.com does not warrant the non-existence of viruses, which may cause damage to the User’s computer system and files
- Russia.com does not assume any responsibility for the usage or interpretation of the enclosed and available information in this website
- If you wish to establish a link to this website, you agree to previously request Russia.com in written for its permission
- Russia.com may change, add or remove portions of these Terms of Service at any time, which shall become effective immediately upon posting. It is your responsibility to review these Terms of Service prior to each use of the Site and by continuing to use this Site, you agree to any changes.
If any of these rules or any future changes are unacceptable to you, you may cancel your membership by sending an e-mail to support@Russia.com. Your continued use of the service now, or the following the posting of notice of any changes in these operating rules, will indicate acceptance by you of such rules, changes or modifications Russia.com may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time, including the availability of any Service feature, database, or content. Russia.com may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Service without notice or liability.
Intellectual Property Rights
You acknowledge that the Content on the Site is subject to copyright, trademark and possibly other intellectual property rights. In these Terms and Conditions, “Content” means anything that you may see, read, hear, upload, download or access on or via the Site (including but not limited to messages, files, data, software, images, artwork, graphics, design, photographs, illustrations, text, music, songs, videos, tags and other materials or subject-matter on the Site).
Unless you are expressly authorized by us, or otherwise by law, you must not do any of the following yourself, or permit or authorize any other person to:
(i) sell, reproduce, publish, distribute, communicate to the public (e.g. by making available online or electronically transmitting) modify, display, perform in public, prepare derivative works based on or make an adaptation of, repost or otherwise use any of the Content (or any readily identifiable portion of the Content) in any way without our prior written consent; or
(ii) Otherwise infringe the intellectual property rights of any person in using the Site or any Content. The entire content of this website is protected by industrial and intellectual property rights, whereas the copyright of this website, while a collective and/or individual work, is property of Russia.com and its owners.
Content of the Site
We attempt to keep the Content of the Site up to date. However, we do not warrant the accuracy or currency of the Content. You acknowledge that the Content on the Site is subject to change at any time.
You shall not upload to, or distribute or otherwise publish on to the Service any libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or otherwise illegal material.
Be courteous. You agree that you will not threaten or verbally abuse other Members, use defamatory language, or deliberately disrupt discussions with repetitive messages, meaningless messages or “spam.”
Privacy and Security
Russia.com is subject to the existing information protection legislation in the jurisdiction where it is incorporated, whenever collects and processes information of personal identification.
If contacting Russia.com by electronic mail, please be reminded that the security of electronic mail on the Internet is unmitigated.
While sending sensitive or confidential electronic messages or non-encrypted information, you are agreeing to the risk of insecurity and possible lack of confidentiality on the Internet.
Enquiries and suggestions